Wednesday 25 June 2014

My Current Skincare Routine

skincare routine garnier lush olay toner cleanser moisturiser clinique

I think that skincare posts are probably one my favourite types of blog posts to read. It's taken me a while to find some products which work for me through a lot of trial and error so I thought I would share them with you :)

In the morning I use the lush ultrabland cleanser and remove with a muslin cloth or flannel to exfoliate any dead skin cells. Then I tone using the Tea tree toner which helps mattify the skin before makeup and helps my skin not get so oily throughout the day.
I've recently been using an eyecream for the first time ever (I'm 20... the second I turn 21 I will be buying all the anti wrinkle creams available!) this is one my mum got in one of the Clinique giftsets but it's working quite well so far, sometimes I get dry skin at the edge of my eye and I think it's helping with that. It's also more concentrated for the delicate eye area than just normal face moisturiser which is better, I have my eye on the Benefit It's Potent! eye cream next!
Sounds crazy but I never used to moisturise, I thought with my skin type it would do more harm than good but since I've started moisturising daily my skin has improved so much and I never get that horrible tight feeling anymore. My moisturiser of choice at the moment is the Olay essentials beauty fluid - A cult beauty favourite which gives just the right amount of moisture. 
In the evenings to remove my makeup I use the Garnier Micellar water - This stuff is AMAZING makes your skin feel so clean after and doesn't irritate or give you that horrible greasy feeling so many other makeup removers do! Next on my list to try is Bioderma for sure! 

Do you use any of these products? What do you think?
♡ 


No comments:

Post a Comment