Wednesday 25 June 2014

Hello again...

It's been almost two years since I wrote a blog post how crazy!
As much as I love love love makeup and how it can completely change the way you look the career prospect is something that is extremely daunting and new to me, and however many books or lessons you attend I'm not sure if it's a long term option. It's one thing to put makeup on yourself and a completely other game on someone else. I wanted to create this blog to have a selection of everything beauty and makeup related with maybe a little bit of lifestyle mixed in. I've been a beauty blog reader for probably over six years now and I wanted to create somewhere I could write my thoughts and inspiration down without driving my friends & family crazy. I hope if you're reading this you enjoy and please feel free to let me know your blog links down below, I always like a read of something new :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment