Thursday 26 June 2014

Illamasqua Nymph Blush

illamasqua nymph blush swatch review makeup

This being my first ever Illamasqua purchase (retailing at £21.50) I had extremely high hopes for this blush and it certainly does not disappoint! Similar to MAC's Dollymix shade this is highly pigmented and is complimentary to every skin tone. The packaging is sturdy and strong something which I believe other brands such as MAC lack in, I always find the circle of plastic falls out after being carried around in my makeup bag a couple of times. I must admit I don't tend to stray away from the bright girly shades of pink, I love the way they can take you from looking like a zombie to giving you the healthy rosy cheek look we all aim for so easily. I like to apply this using my trusty Real Techniques Blush Brush, although due to the pigmentation if you would like a softer look be sure to tap off any excess thoroughly. I'm very impressed with my first Illamasqua item and look forward to adding to the collection!

Illamasqua £21.50 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment